RBI authorizes RBL Bank to collect direct taxes
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Authorized RBL Bank To collect direct tax on behalf of Central Board of Direct Taxes (CBDT) Based on a recommendation of the Controller General of Accounts, Ministry of Finance and Government of India. Now, RBL Bank customers can pay their Direct Taxes through RBL Bank’s mobile banking or net banking platform or branch banking network.
- RBL Bank is one of the leading private sector banks in India with a growing presence across the country.
- The Bank offers specialized services under five business verticals: Corporate and Institutional Banking, Commercial Banking, Branch and Business Banking, Retail Property and Treasury and Financial Markets Operations.
- It currently serves over 9.97 million customers through a network of 445 branches, 1,435 business correspondent branches (271 banking outlets) and 386 ATMs spread across 28 Indian states and union territories.
Important facts for all competitive exams:
- Establishment of RBL Bank: 1943;
- RBL Bank Headquarters: Mumbai, Maharashtra;
- CEO and MD of RBL Bank: Vishwavir Ahuja;
- RBL Bank Tagline: Apna Ka Bank.
Find More Banking News Here
this is an unedited and auto-generated supporting article of the syndicated news feed are actualy credit for owners of origin centers. intended only to inform and update you about Sakari naukri , result , UPSC , Exam Jobs etc. for Provides real or authentic news. also Original content may not have been modified or edited by Rojgar samachar team members.