RPSC RAS RTS Recruitment 2021 (988 Posts)
RPSC RAS RTS Recruitment 2021 Rajasthan PSC RAS RTS Vacancy 2021 RPSC RAS RTS Notification 2021 RPSC RAS/RTS Vacancy 2021 for State Service and Subordinate Service Apply Online for RPSC Subordinate Services Exam 2021 Online Form PDF File Download Advertisement
Rajasthan PSC RAS RTS Recruitment 2021
Advice N0. 03/Exam/RAS-RTS/2021-22
Latest Update dated 21.07.2021 :- RSMSSB has released a detailed notification for Raj. State and sub. Service comb. Comp. Exam – 2021. The online application process will start from 28.07.2021. Candidates can check the details from the link given below……….
Rajasthan Public Service Commission Applications are invited through online mode only in the prescribed proforma to be made available on the website www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in State for the recruitment of Raj and Dy. Service comb. Comp. Exam – 2021.
|name of origin||Rajasthan PSC|
|Post Name: Fitter||rule. State and sub. Service comb. Comp. Exam – 2021|
|number of vacancy||988 posts|
|Selection Process||preliminary examination
Personality and Oral Test
|exam date||announce later|
|Start date for submission of application||28.07.2021|
|Last date to apply online||27.08.2021|
- State Service – 363 Posts
- Subordinate Services – 625 Posts
Candidates age should be minimum 21 years and maximum 40 years. non-gazetted employee Candidates age should be minimum 25 years but should not have completed 45 years as on 01.01.2022. More details about age limit and age relaxation are given below in the advertisement.
The level of pay scale is different and given in the detailed advertisement given below.
Must possess a degree of any University in India incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature or other educational institution established by an Act of Parliament or declared as a University under section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956. or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Government in consultation with the Commission.
- Unreserved candidates, EWS candidates, Creamy layer BC and OBC candidates of Rajasthan – Rupee. 350/-
- Non-creamy layer BC and OBC candidates of Rajasthan – Rupee. 250/-
- All PWD candidates, SC/ ST candidates of Rajasthan and those candidates whose family income is less than 2.50 lakhs – Rupee. 150/-
Fee can be paid online only through net banking, credit or debit card.
how to apply:
Application should be accepted in online mode only. Offline or any other mode will be rejected. So all the candidates apply under online mode https://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in And the form will not be accepted without depositing the application fee. Before submitting the application fee all the candidates should check that all the entries in the form are correct as the fee should not be refunded under any circumstances after the fee submission.
Steps to Apply Online for RPSC RAS RTS Recruitment:
- Visit the official website of RPSC.
- Click on Apply Online link for Raj. State and sub. Service comb. Comp. Exam – 2021.
- Before apply online, candidates should create their email id and remember email id and password.
- Apply Online and Click on Login with SSO ID and Password.
- Candidates who are not already registered must first click on Not a Registered User and register at www.sso.rajasthan.gov.in/.
- After registration you will log in after getting SSO ID and Password.
- After that click on Apply Now link for the respective examination on the dashboard on the “Ongoing Recruitment”.
- After filling the application completely, the application preview page will open after clicking on Next.
- After filling the correct application click on submit.
- After clicking on OK the Pay Fee page will open.
- Applicant can pay the examination fee as per his/her category through Net Banking/ ATM cum Debit Card/ Credit Card.
- Now click on Final Submission.
- Take a print out of the application form.
Selection Process :
- preliminary examination
- main exam
- Personality and Oral Test
Important Dates for RPSC RAS RTS Recruitment:
|Start of online registration of application||28.07.2021|
|Termination of registration of application||27.08.2021|
|Last date to edit application form||27.08.2021|