RSMSSB House Keeper Recruitment 2022 (33 Posts) Apply Online
RSMSSB House Keeper Recruitment 2022
Latest Update Dated 29.03.2022:RSMSSB Will Start the Online Application Process from 05.04.2022 for House Keeper Posts. Check More Details from below……..
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling up the following 33 Posts of House Keeper. Candidates Can Check the Vacancy Details, Age Limit & Other Related Information From Below……
Details of RSMSSB House Keeper Vacancy:
House Keeper – 33 Posts
Candidates must not be below 18 years & Not become of 40 Years Old As on 01.01.2022. Age Relaxation will be applicable for Reserved Category/ Physically Handicapped/ Govt. Employed Candidates/ Ex-Servicemen/ Domicile of Rajasthan State, as per Govt. Rules.
According to 7th CPC the Pay Scale Will be Pay-Matrix Level- 08.
Educational Qualification of RSMSSB House Keeper Posts:
Graduate of any University established by law in India and Post Graduate Diploma in Residential Operations and Management from a recognized Institute of Hotel Management and Catering.
Higher Secondary under the old scheme of a recognized Board or Senior Secondary under 10+2 scheme and Trade Diploma in House Keeping from a recognized Institute of Hotel Management and Catering from a recognized Food Craft Institute.
- For General Category, EWS & OBC Category/ Extremely Backward Category of Creamy Layer – Rs. 450/-
- For OBC Category/ Extremely Backward Category of Rajasthan’s Non-Creamy Layer – Rs. 350/-
- All Special Qualifications & SC/ST Candidates of Rajasthan – Rs. 250/-
- Those Candidates Whose Family Annual Income is less than 2.50 Lakhs – Rs. 250/-
Mode Of Payment for RSMSSB House Keeper:
Fee can be paid only online through Net Banking, Credit or Debit cards.
Note : The Fees is Non Refundable and the Candidates of other States from SC/ ST/ OBC Category will be take as General Category Candidates.
How to Apply for RSMSSB House Keeper Recruitment:
- The application can be filled through the designated E-Mitra Kiosk / Jan Suvidha Kendra of the State.
- Before applying online, the candidate should create his email id and remember his email id and password.
- If the applicant E-Mitra Kiosk / Public Suvidha Kendra operator will first go to the board’s website www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in and click on Recruitment.
- Clicking on Apply Online will open in front of the concerned recruitment examination, in which the candidate of E-Mitra / Public Facilitation Center will have to login with the SSO Id and Password and apply for the candidate.
- The candidates who are not already registered will have to first register on www.sso.rajasthan.gov.in/ by clicking on Not a Registered user. After that SSO ID and Password will be received.
- After registration, you will login after getting SSO ID and Password.
- After filling the application of the applicant completely, the operator of E-Mitra / Public Suvidha Kendra will open the application preview page and show his filled application to the candidate.
- After this, apply on the Ongoing Recruitment on the Dashboard by clicking on the Apply Now Link of the respective examination.
- After filling the application completely, clicking on Next will open the Application Preview Page.
- After filling the correct application, click on submit.
- After clicking on Ok the Pay Fees page will open.
- Applicant can pay the examination fee as per his/her category through Lok Kalyan Kendra (CSC) / E-Mitra Kiosk.
Important Dates for RSMSSB MVSI Recruitment:
|Application Submission Start Date||05.04.2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||04.05.2022|
|Exam Date||July 2022|
Important Link Area for RSMSSB House Keeper Recruitment:
“All the candidates please drop your Comment in comment box. If candidates have any Query Regarding this Post, So please ask with us. For more details keep in touch with our website (www.Jobriya.in).
this is an unedited and auto-generated supporting article of the syndicated news feed are actualy credit for owners of origin centers.