Russia has successfully tested its new s-500 air defense missile system, from a southern training range, Kapustin dude, On July 20, 2021. It hit a high-speed ballistic target as planned. The S-500 missile system is being developed by the Almaz-Antey Air Defense Concern. After the successful completion of the tests the first S-500 systems also known as Triumpheter-M and Prometheus will be placed at an air defense unit outside the city of Moscow.
S-500 . about
- The S-500 is the world’s most advanced anti-missile system and is expected to have a range of 600 km.
- It is also capable of countering attacks from missile systems. Space.
- The S-500, also known as the . also known as Prometi or 55R6M “Triumphetor-M”, is a Russian surface-to-air missile/anti-ballistic missile system which is the world’s most advanced anti-missile system and is capable of countering attacks from space.
Important facts for all competitive exams:
- President of Russia: Vladimir Putin.
- Capital of Russia: Moscow.
- Russia Currency: Russian ruble.
Find More International News