ssc chsl recruitment 2021 apply online form exam date
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022
Latest Updated on 30.Sep.2021 : SSC will soon release an official notification for CHSL Recruitment 2022… Candidates stay connected with us for all latest official updates…
pay attention : Staff Selection Commission will conduct the Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) Examination, 2022 for the posts of Postal Assistants and DEO, LDC in various Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations. The details of the exam are as follows:
|name of origin||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|name of exam||Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) Examination, 2022|
|number of vacancy||4726 Posts (Of earlier)|
|Selection Process||Tier – I Computer Based Test (Objective Type)|
Tier – II (descriptive paper)
Tier – III Examination (Skill Test / Typing Test)
|Tier-I Exam Date||announce later|
|Application submission date||-/-/2022 to -/-/2022|
[ Check SSC Exam Calendar 2020 ]
Last year total no of vacancy – 4726 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) / Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA): 1538 posts
- Postal Assistant (PA) / Sorting Assistant (SA): 3181 Posts
- Data Entry Operator (DEO): 07 Posts
- Data Entry Operator, Grade A: Not available
Vacancies will be determined in due course. The updated vacancy status will be uploaded on the website of the Commission from time to time (https://ssc.nic.in->Candidate’sCorner->Tentative Vacancy).
About Age Limit :-
The age limit for the posts is 18-27 years (as on 01.01.2021). (i.e. the candidate must have been born not earlier than 02-01-1994 and not later than 01-01-2003). The details regarding age relaxation are given in the detailed advertisement given below.
[ Click Here for SSC CHSL Detailed Syllabus 2022 ]
About Age Relaxation :-
|Code number.||Category||Age relaxation allowed over the upper age limit|
|03||PWD (Unreserved)||10 years|
|04||PWD (OBC)||13 years .|
|05||PWD (SC/ST)||15 years|
|06||Ex-Servicemen (ESM)||03 years after deduction of military service rendered from the actual age as on the last date of receipt of online applications.|
|08||Defense personnel disabled in operation during hostilities with a foreign country or disturbed area and consequently released.||03 years|
|09||Defense Personnel disabled in operation during a war with any foreign country or in a disturbed area and consequently released (SC/ST).||08 years|
|10||Civil servants of Central Government: who have rendered at least 3 years regular and continuous service as on the last date of receipt of online applications.||up to the age of 40|
|1 1||Central Government Civilian Employees: Who have rendered at least 3 years regular and continuous service as on the last date of receipt of online applications (SC/ST).||up to the age of 45|
|12||Widows/divorced women/women judicially separated and who have not remarried.||up to the age of 35|
|13||Widows/Divorced Women/Women judicially separated and who have not remarried (SC/ST).||up to the age of 40|
About Pay Scale (Salary):-
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) / Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA): Pay Level-2 (Rs.19,900-63,200).
- Postal Assistant (PA) / Sorting Assistant (SA): : Pay Level-4 (Rs. 25,500-81,100).
- Data Entry Operator (DEO): Pay Level-4 (Rs 25,500-81,100) and Level-5 (Rs 29,200-92,300).
- Data Entry Operator, Grade ‘A’: Pay Level-4 (Rs. 25,500-81,100).
About Educational Qualification as on 01-01-2021:-
- For LDC/JSA, PA/SA, DEO (Except DEO in C&AG): Candidates must have passed 12th class or equivalent examination from a recognized board or university.
- For Data Entry Operator (DEO) in the Office of the Comptroller and Auditor General (C&AG) of India: 12th class pass in Science stream with Mathematics as one of the subjects from a recognized Board or equivalent.
pay attention: Candidates who have not yet acquired but will acquire the educational qualification and produce documentary evidence in support thereof from the Board/University on 01-01-2021 will also be eligible.
Rs.100/- (Rupees one hundred only). Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), Persons with Disabilities (PWD) and Ex-Servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee.
How to pay application fee:-
Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit Cards or by generating SBI Challan at SBI branches.
How to apply for SSC CHSL Recruitment :-
Interested eligible candidates should Apply Online only for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022. No other mode of submission of application will be accepted Log on to Detailed Advertisement & Process https://ssconline.nic.in Online application submission will start Turn off -/-/2022 and -/-/2022.
Steps to Apply for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022:–
- Candidates should visit the official website.
- Applications should be submitted in online mode only on the official website of SSC Headquarters https://ssc.nic.in.
- The process of filling the online application for the exam consists of two parts:
- One time registration.
- Filling up of online application for the exam.
- For one time registration, click on the “Register Now” link given in the “Login” section https://ssc.nic.in.
- The one-time registration process requires filling in the following information:
- basic description
- Additional details and contact details
- Uploading of scanned images of passport size photograph and signature.
- After the completion of the registration process, the “Basic Details” can be changed only twice.
- Login to the online system through your “Registration Number” and Password.
- Click on “Apply” link in “Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination 2019” section under “Latest Notification” tab.
- Compete your declaration by clicking on the “I agree” check box, fill in the captcha code.
- Preview and verify the information you have provided and “Submit” the application.
- Proceed to make fee payment if you are not exempted from payment of fee.
- When the application is successfully submitted, it will be accepted as ‘provisional’. Candidates should take a printout of the application form for their own record. The printout of the ‘Application Form’ is not required to be submitted to the Commission at any stage.
About Selection Process:-
- Computer Based Examination: Tier – I (Objective Type)
- Tier – II (Descriptive Paper)
- Tier – III Exam (Skill Test / Typing Test)
Last Date :- -/–/2022
Important Dates for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022
|Online Application Submission Dates||-/–/2022|
|Last date for receipt of application||-/–/2022|
|Last date for making online fee payment||-/–/2022|
|Last date to generate offline challan||-/–/2022|
|Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of the Bank)||-/–/2022|
|Date of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I)||—/–/2022 (CBT)|
|Date of Tier-II Exam (Descriptive Paper)||announced later|
Important Links of SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022
Candidates can leave their comments in the below comment box. Don’t hesitate to ask any question related to this post. Our panel will try to assist you.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Where does the application process of CHSL notification start -/–/2022
The last date to fill and submit the online application form is -/–/2022
– go to SSC official website.
– Click “Now”apply online” the option.
– Click on Now Apply for SSC CHSL against latest advertisement 2022.
– Fill all the required details according to your document.
– Construction fee payment
– proceed to final submission.
– Take print out of application.
Computer Based Examination: Tier – I (Objective Type)
Tier – II (Descriptive Paper)
Tier – III Exam (Skill Test / Typing Test)
Document verification and medical examination
The age limit for the posts is 18-27 years. The detailed age is mentioned in the official notification.
Yes, age relaxation will be given to the reserved category as per the government rules.
p style=”text-align:justify; font-size:9px “> this is an unedited and auto-generated supporting article of the syndicated news feed are actualy credit for owners of origin centers. intended only to inform and update you about Sakari naukri , result , UPSC , Exam Jobs etc. for Provides real or authentic news. also Original content may not have been modified or edited by nixatube team members.