SSC MTS 2022 Notification Multi Tasking (MTS) Apply Now
SSC MTS 2022 Application Form SSC MTS 2022 Notification Exam Date SSC MTS 2022 SSC Multi Tasking Staff Exam MTS Online Application 2022 SSC has finally released the notification for SSC Multi Tasking Staff Exam 2022 SSC MTS Eligibility 2022 SSC MTS 2022 SSC MTS Selection Process 2022
SSC MTS 2022 Exam Notification
Latest Updates dated 27/04/2022, SSC has released the Tentative Number of Vacancies for MTS Posts…..Check the details form below….
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Will conduct examination for Recruitment to the post of Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff in Different States and Union Territories all Over India. Regional Offices of the Commission will advertise recruitment to Group “C” posts of Multi Tasking Staff (NT) in different States /UTs for eligibility criteria will be as follows :
|Origin Name||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Name of Post||Multi Tasking Staff (Non-Technical)|
|No. of Vacancy||MTS : Will be intimated later
Havaldar in CBIC and CBN : 3603
|Selection Process||Written Exam|
|Exam Date||July 2022|
|Application Submission Start Date||22.03.2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||30.04.2022|
Detail of SSC MTS Vacancies :-
Tentative vacancies for the posts are as under:
- MTS : 3698
- Havaldar in CBIC and CBN : 3603
SSC MTS Age Limit :-
The age limits for the posts as per the Recruitment Rules of various User Departments are:
- 18-25 years as on cut-off date (ie candidates born not before 02-01-1996 and not later than 01-01-2003).
- 18-27 years as on cut-off date (ie candidates born not before 02-01-1994 and not later than 01-01-2003).
Upper Age Limit Relaxation :
|Code No.||Category:||Age-relaxation permissible beyond the upper age limit|
|01||SC/ ST||5 years|
|03||PwD (Unreserved)||10 years|
|04||PwD (OBC)||13 years|
|05||PwD (SC/ ST)||15 years|
|06||Ex-Servicemen (ESM)||03 years after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on closing date of receipt of online application.|
|08||Defense Personnel disabled in operation during hostilities with any foreign country or in a disturbed area and released as a consequence thereof.||03 years|
|09||Defense Personnel disabled in operation during hostilities with any foreign country or in a disturbed area and released as a consequence thereof (SC/ ST)||08 years|
|10||Central Government Civilian Employees: Who have rendered not less than 3 years regular and continuous service as on closing date for receipt of online applications.||Up to 40 years of age.|
|11||Central Government Civilian Employees: Who have rendered not less than 3 years regular and continuous service as on closing date for receipt of online applications. (SC/ ST)||Up to 45 years of age.|
|12||Widows/ Divorced Women/ Women judicially separated and who are not remarried.||Up to 35 years of age.|
|13||Widows/ Divorced Women/ Women judicially separated and who are not remarried (SC/ ST).||Up to 40 years of age.|
SSC MTS Pay Scale :-
SSC Staff Selection Commission will give you Rs.5200-20,200 grade Pay Rs.800/- and some allowance (according to the government). candidates can download the official Notification to get more information.
SSC MTS Educational Qualification :-
Must have passed Matriculation Examination OR equivalent from a recognized Board.
Note :- Candidates who have not yet acquired but will acquire the educational qualification and produce documentary evidence from the Board in support thereof as on 01-08-2020 are also eligible.
Application Fee for SSC MTS :-
Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred Only) For each Application. Fee is exempted for all Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste,Scheduled Tribe, Physically Handicapped, and Ex-Servicemen, eligible for reservation.
How to Apply for SSC Multi Tasking Staff :-
Interested eligible candidates should apply online only Any other mode of submission of application would not be accepted For detailed advertisement & procedure log on to https://ssc.nic.in Online submission of application will be start from 22 March 2022.
How to Apply for MTS Examination 2022,
- 1st you have to visit an official website of SSC – https://ssc.nic.in/
- Go to “Online Form” page.
- Read Instructions then Proceed for online application.
- Fill in the basic details viz. Name, Father’s name, Date of Birth, E-mail Address, Mobile number and Educational Qualification etc.
- Follow the instructions and complete the registration process step-by-step for getting a Registration Number & Password.
Selection Process of SSC Multi Tasking Staff:
The examination will consist of a Computer Based Examination (Paper-I) and a Descriptive Paper (Paper-II),
Important Dates for SSC MTS :
|Date for submission of online applications||22-03-2022 to 30-04-2022|
|Last date for receipt of application||30-04-2022 (23:00)|
|Last date for making online fee payment||02-05-2022 (23:00)|
|Last date for generation of offline Challan||03-05-2022 (23:00)|
|Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank)||04-05-2022|
|Dates of ‘Window for Application Form Correction’ and online payment of Correction Charges||05-05-2022 to 09-05-2022 (23:00)|
|Date of Computer Based Examination (Paper-I) 2022||July, 2022|
|Date of Paper-II (Descriptive)||To be notified later|
Important Link Area for SSC MTS :
- For all updates regarding SSC Recruitment, Admit Card, Answer Keys & Results keep in touch with our Leading Job Portal (www.examreel.com, You can Bookmark (PRESS CTRL+D) our site also to get latest Updates about SSC.
FAQs of SSC Multi Tasking Staff
The SSC MTS Application Event Will Be Conducted From 22-03-2022 Till 30-04-2022.
– First, you have to visit an official website of SSC – https://ssc.nic.in/
– Go to “Online Form” page.
– Read Instructions then Proceed for online application.
– Fill in the basic details viz. Name, Father’s name, Date of Birth, E-mail Address, Mobile number and Educational Qualification etc.
– Follow the instructions and complete the registration process step-by-step for getting a Registration Number & Password.
this is an unedited and auto-generated supporting article of the syndicated news feed are actualy credit for owners of origin centers.