SSC MTS paper-1 Expected cut off 2021: Know what is going to happen
SSC MTS Expected Cut Off: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) had invited applications for the posts of Multitasking Staff MTS Non Technical in the month of February this year, for which lakhs of candidates had also applied. Its exam was done few days back.
Whose answer key has also been released on November 12, after which there is a doubt in the minds of the candidates who appeared in the examination regarding its cut off. In such a situation, we will tell you about SSC MTS Expected Cut Off in this article.
SSC MTS – Overview
- Board Name : Staff Selection Commission
- Post Name : Multitasking Staff MTS Non Technical
- Number of Posts : Approx 9000
- Educational Qualification: High School pass
- Age Limit: 18 to 25 years
- Application Fee: Rs.100 for General/OBC, Free for SC/ST
- Application Date : 05/02/2021
- Last Date of Application : 21/03/2021
- Paper-1 CBT Exam: 05 October to 02 November
- Answer Key Release Date : 12/11/2021
- Article Name : SSC MTS Paper-1 Expected Cut Off
- official website: https://ssc.nic.in/
About SSC MTS Exam Pattern
There are two question papers for the posts of MTS in Staff Selection Commission, in which the first question paper is of total 100 marks. The first question paper consists of a total of 4 sections, which are as follows. In which 25-25 questions of Mathematics, Reasoning, English and General Knowledge are included, it includes negative marking of 1/4 or 0.25.
About SSC MTS Paper-1 Expected Cut Off
What will be for the posts of Multitasking Staff MTS Non Technical conducted by SSC –
SSC MTS Expected Cut Off depends on the following factors such as –
- Total No. of Vacancies
- Total number of candidates appeared in the exam
- According to the difficulty of the questions asked in the exam
There is a doubt in the minds of the candidates who have given the SSC MTS 2021 exam that what is going to be the cut off this time? Will you be able to qualify or not, we will try to clear your doubts through this article, cut off for any competitive exam is the minimum marks after which the candidate is considered eligible for the next stage. .
This examination was conducted by the Staff Selection Commission from 5 October to 2 November. Therefore, according to the number of candidates appearing in this examination and the difficulties of the questions asked in the examination, this time ssc mts cut off 2021 Could be the following –
- General Category Candidates Cut Off 75 to 80 Marks
- OBC category candidates cut off 70 to 75 marks
- SC Category Candidates Cut Off 65 to 70 Marks
- The cut off for ST category candidates can range between 60 to 65 marks.
Hope you liked this information given by us about SSC MTS Expected Cut Off, do not forget to bookmark the government alert for such great information.
this is an unedited and auto-generated supporting article of the syndicated news feed are actualy credit for owners of origin centers. intended only to inform and update you about Sakari naukri , result , UPSC , Exam Jobs etc. for Provides real or authentic news. also Original content may not have been modified or edited by Rojgar samachar team members.