Tamil Nadu Scholarship 2023 (Soon) Eligibility | Last date
Tamil Nadu Scholarship 2023 Apply Online for TN Pre Matric & Post Matric Scholarship 2023 Last date to Apply Online for Tamil Nadu Post Matric Scholarship 2023-24 Eligibility Criteria for Tamil Nadu Pre Matric Scholarship 2023 Tamil Nadu Scholarship Form 2023 Tamil Nadu Scholarship Portal 2023 Tamil Nadu Scholarship Application Form 2023
Tamil Nadu Scholarship Scheme 2023
Latest Updated on 24-January-2023 : Tamil Nadu State Government will soon Start the MB, MBC Scholarship Application Form for 2023-24 Session… Candidates Stay Connected with us for All Latest Official Updates…
About Tamil Nadu Scholarship:
Applications are invited from the students belong to notified religious Minorities viz, Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists, Zoroastrians (Parsis) & Jains for Fresh and Renewal Post-matric Scholarship Scheme studying XI, XII, ITI, ITC affiliated courses, NCVT classes at XI & XII level, Polytechnic, Diploma in Nursing, Teacher Training, Under Graduate, Post Graduate Courses, M. Phil, Ph. D. level Courses in the Government, Government Aided, State and Central Government Recognized Private Institutions through the common National Scholarship Portal (NSP) of the Government of India, under URL www.scholarships.gov.in. The Process of Submission of Online Application for Pre Matric and Post Matric Scholarship of Tamil Nadu will start soon.
|Origin Name||Government of Tamil Nadu|
|Name of Scheme||Pre Matric and Post Matric Scholarship|
|Application Submission Start Date||–/–/2023|
|Last Date to Apply Online||–/–/2023|
|Application Status||Inactive (Closed,|
Rate of Scholarship:
Admission and Tuition Fees (maximum)
Maintenance Allowances for
Maintenance Allowances for Hostler
Rs. 7000/- per annum (subject to actuals)
Rs. 230/- per month
Rs. 380/- per month
Technical and Vocational courses of XI-XII level (Course of one or more year of duration)
Rs. 10000- per annum (subject to actuals)
UG- PG Level
Rs. 3000/- per annum subject to actuals (both hosteler and day scholar)
Rs. 300/- per month for
Rs. 570/- per month
For M.Phil and Ph.D. D.(For 10 months in an academic year)
Rs. 550/- per month
Rs. 1200/- per month for hostler
Mode of Scholarship Payment:
- The Scholarship will be awarded directly to the students’ Bank Account through Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT).
Eligibility Criteria for Fresh and Renewable Candidates is as follows :
For Fresh Students :
- The students who have secured not less than 50% marks or equivalent grade in the previous final examination.
- Annual income of whose parents/guardian from all sources does not exceed Rs.2.00 lakhs.
For renewable students:
- Students who have been awarded Fresh Scholarship in the previous year should apply for Renewal Scholarship provided if he/she scored not less than 50% of marks in the previous year examination without any arrears.
- Annual income of whose parents/guardian from all sources does not exceed Rs.2.00 lakhs.
How To Apply For Tamil Nadu Scholarship Form :
There are many candidates who want to apply for Punjab Scholarship, So, Here we are providing the Detailed Steps to Apply Online for these Scholarship Schemes. Candidates can apply for this scholarship by following these simple steps.
Steps to Apply Online for Tamil Nadu Scholarship:
- The students must go through the scheme guidelines and Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) available on the home page of National Scholarship portal http://scholarships.gov.in before filling of online application.
- The student can log on to NSP under the url www.scholarships.gov.in , Fresh applicants should select the option “New Registration”. On successful verification, the students will be allowed to fill up their details essential for establishing their eligibility for scholarship. The students will be allowed to apply for one scheme only from displayed list of eligible schemes.
- Only registered and verified students will be allowed to apply for scholarship.
- Renewal Students have to apply with their Application id provided that they got scholarship sanctioned for previous year.
- A student will be considered eligible under Renewal category if he/she is awarded Fresh scholarship sanctioned and continues in the same school/institute under this scheme.
- Renewal students have to login to portal using his/her login credentials created in previous academic session while applying for Scholarship through the option “Login > Renewal” on the home page of NSP.
- Renewal students will not be able to make changes in the Scheme and Institute.
- Non submission of hard copy of the filled-in online application along with all requisite enclosures will be summarily rejected.
- While registering basic parameters such as religion, name of the institution with UDISE/AISHE code, percentage of marks, parental annual income and functional bank account no, IFSC Code, Aadhaar number, etc. into Portal, students are requested to take utmost care before making final submission. Students will not be allowed to make any change(s) in application including change in opted scholarship scheme after submission. The portal incorporates a provision to save the application before making final submission and also allowed to make multiple changes in the saved details before final submission.
- Aadhaar details of the applications will not be shared with the Verifying Authorities to prevent accidental misuse.
- Students are instructed to contact concerned District Backward Classes and Minorities Officers in the event of additional information required if any.
- The list of eligible courses for this scheme can be downloaded at www.minorityaffairs.gov.in
- Schemes > Postmatric Scholarship
Documents Required for Tamil Nadu Scholarship:
- Student’s photo.
- Institution Verification Form in the prescribed format (@ http://www.minorityaffairs.gov.in/ > SCHEMES>Scholarship-Schemes,post-
- A valid mobile number and an E-mail id (maximum two applications per mobile no. and e-mail id)
- Consolidated Mark sheet (If Mark sheet is not received within due date, then online printout of Mark sheet with due attestation from HOD of the institution will be accepted.)
- Functional Bank Account (in students’ name)
- Aadhaar Number (optional)
- If enrolled, Aadhaar Enrollment Id slip:
- Not enrolled, Copy of First page of Bank Passbook with Photograph (Mandatory)
- Hostel fee receipt or declaration of the institution that the student is a hosteller,
- Latest Parents / Guardian’s Income Certificate issued by competent authorities of Revenue Dept.
- Religion/ Community Certificate obtained from the Revenue Authority of the State or Self declaration in Rs. 10/- Non-judicial Stamp Paper in the format specified @ http://www.minorityaffairs.gov.in/
- Schemes ,post-matric-scholarship-scheme
- Course and Course Fee for the academic Resident / Domicile Certificate.
Important conditions to be noted :
- Scholarship will be awarded only for two children in a family.
- A student shall be eligible for only one scholarship out of all the available Scholarships of Central Government meant for SC/ST/OBC/ minority.
- The students should be regular in attendance for which the yardstick will be decided by the competent authority of the School/College/University.
- The student obtaining benefits under this scholarship scheme shall not be allowed to avail the benefits under any other scholarship scheme such as scholarship from BC/MBC/Adi-Dravidar Welfare, Education Departments, any other Boards etc, for the same purpose.
- Online applications under the Scheme will alone be accepted and no request for Offline applications will be entertained.
- The continuation of award (for Renewal applicants) will be subject to securing 50% marks in the previous year’s examination (provided the students pursues the same course and same Institute/School).
- If a student violates any other term and condition prescribed for the scholarship, the scholarship may be suspended or cancelled.
- If a student is found to have obtained a scholarship by false statement/certificates, his/her scholarship will be canceled forthwith and the amount of the scholarship paid shall be recovered fully in one lump-sum.
- Students will have to submit the hard copies of the supported documents to the institution along with the printed copy of the online application within the time limit prescribed by the Ministry of Minority Affairs. Otherwise the application could not be considered.
Important Dates for Tamil Nadu Scholarship:
|scholarship||Apply Link||Last date|
|BC, MBC Scholarship||Click Here||The Institution should complete submission of Fresh Applications
for 2023-24 –/–/2023
|Adi Dravidar Tribal Welfare Scholarship||Click Here||Last date for submission of fresh and renewal application is –/–/2023
Last date for District level process of fresh and renewal application is –/–/2023 and –/–/2023 for HOD level process
|Adi Dravidar & Tribal Scholarship HSC/ITI||Click Here|| Last date for submission of fresh and renewal application is –/–/2023.
Last date for the district-level process of fresh and renewal application is –/–/2023
Important Link Area for Tamil Nadu Scholarship :
“All the candidates please drop your comment in comment box. If candidates have any Query Regarding this Post, So please ask with us. For more details keep in touch with our website (www.sarkarirojgarsamachar.com,
FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
Tamil Nadu Scholarship Application will start soon on their Official website, Fresh and Renewal Application will be Accepted till –/–/2023.
Detailed steps to apply online for the same are mentioned above, you can check the same from above.
All eligible should have scored the Minimum Qualifying Marks as mentioned in the Scholarship Scheme, will be given scholarships as prescribed in this scheme.
No, you will not be able to do so.
Yes, it is necessary.
Detailed Education Qualification is mentioned above, you can check the same from above.
No, they are not eligible for the same.
It will be start in the upcoming month, please wait for the official update.
Last date will be announced soon.
Scholarships are paid to students whose parents’/guardians’ income from all sources does not exceed Rs. 2.50 lakh per annum.