TANCET 2022 Registrations to Begin Today, Steps to Apply Here
TANCET 2022 Registrations Begin today – PC : My Result Plus
TANCET 2022: Anna University, the examination conducting body of TANCET 2022 (Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test 2022), is all set to initiate the registration process for the exam today, on March 30, 2022. on the official website of TANCET at tancet.annauniv.edu. The deadline for application submission has been fixed as April 18, 2022.
About TANCET Exam:The Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test (TANCET) is conducted annually by Anna University on behalf of the Government of Tamil Nadu, to provide admission to candidates in postgraduate courses such as MBA, MCA, ME/MTech/MArch/MPlan.
TANCET 2022: Application fees
Candidates belonging to the General and OBC category are required to pay Rs 800 as the application fee amount. Meanwhile, the SC/ST/SCA category candidates will be charged Rs 400 as the application fees. If a candidate is desirous of applying for more than one program, he/she will be charged Rs 800 for every additional programme.
TANCET 2022: Important dates
|Events||Dates 2022 (Announced)|
|Commencement of Registration Process||March 30, 2022|
|Last date to fill online application||April 18, 2022|
|Checking final status of application||April 2022|
|Availability of Admit card||May 2, 2022|
|TANCET 2022 Exam||May 14 and 15, 2022|
|answer key||May 2022|
|Announcement of Result||May 2022|
|Downloading of mark sheet||May/ June 2022|
|Beginning of Counseling||May/ June 2022|
TANCET 2022: Paper pattern
Candidates must note the paper pattern for TANCET exam 2022.
- The exam will be held in the Pen-paper mode.
- Candidates will be provided 2 hours to complete the question paper.
- 100 questions will be asked in the MBA and MCA paper, while the question paper for ME/MTech/MArch/MPlan will comprise 115 questions.
- The paper will carry 100 marks as the maximum marks.
- 1 mark will be awarded for every correct answer, while mark will be deducted if the candidate gives the incorrect answer.
The paper pattern for TANCET 2022 is as follows:
|Courses||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|For ME/M. Tech/M. Plan/M. Arch|
TANCET 2022: Steps to Apply
Candidates must go through the step-by-step process mentioned below in order to successfully apply for the TANCET 2022 exam.
- Log on to the official website of TANCET at tancet.annauniv.edu.
- Click on the link available on the website homepage that reads, “TANCET 2022”. Register yourself, if you are new to the website. Login, if already registered.
- Start filling in the application form details and pay the application fees as well.
- After doing the above, click on ‘Submit’.
- View the filled application form and download the confirmation page.
- Obtain its hard copy for future references.
this is an unedited and auto-generated supporting article of the syndicated news feed are actualy credit for owners of origin centers. intended only to inform and update you about Sakari naukri , result , UPSC , Exam Jobs etc. for Provides real or authentic news. also Original content may not have been modified or edited by Rojgar samachar team members.