TANGEDCO Field Assistant Syllabus 2022 Exam Pattern
TANGEDCO Field Assistant Syllabus 2022 Check Steps to Tamil Nadu GEDCO Field Assistant Exam Syllabus 2022 Check All Details Related To Tamil Nadu GEDCO Field Asst Exam Preparation Topics/ Important Topics 2022 All Details For TNEB Field Assistant Trainee Exam Pattern 2022 is given below Notification No. 05/2020
TANGEDCO Field Assistant Syllabus 2022
About TANGEDCO Field Assistant Recruitment:
TANGEDCO has Released the Online application form For the Post Of Field Assistant. The Total Number of Vacancies are 2900, The Online Application Form was starts from 15.02.2021 and the Closing date of online application is 16.03.2021. Candidates Can Check Detailed Recruitment from Below Provided Link….
Candidates who applied online will be called for examination. The dates of examination will be notified soon. Exam Will be Objective Type. Candidates Can Check More Details from Below.
Competition Level nowadays become very high so Competitive Exams gets too tougher. Candidates facing critical problem of “What to prepare” and “How to prepare” to give their best in their exams. So, here we are providing the latest Syllabus & Exam Pattern.
- Physical Test
- Written Examination
i) The Physical Test shall contain 3 activities as detailed below:-
- Activity – I –
POLE CLIMBING AND CROSS ARM FIXING – The candidate has to properly wear the belt rope, have to climb the 9 meters PSC pole (ie., 30 feet pole) and have to carry along with him one end of rope in which the other end will be kept tied with 3-phase cross arm. The candidate has to fix the wooden support for foot rest,have to tie the belt rope with the pole for safety purpose and have to fix the 3-Phase Cross Arm at the top of the pole securely and he should have to safely climb down. The Cross Arm should be fixed around one feet from the top of the pole. The above process should be completed within 8 minutes in one chance.
- Activity – II
Plaiting of rope with AAAC 7/3.15 mm conductor, marking and fixing the conductor on creeper, binding and fixing in the HT Disc and inserting the M.Pin. The number of rotations to be made while binding should not be less than 20 rounds.The above process should be completed within 2 minutes in one chance.
- Activity – III
The candidate has to successfully Lift and Carry 3 Nos. of 3 1/2 feet V-Cross Arm (around 35 kg) for a distance of 100 meters in one minute in one chance without putting the weight down.
Note: After Certificate verification and physical test, the candidates who passed the Physical test alone will be permitted to appear in the Competitive Written Examination
Exam Pattern ,
Exam Pattern for the Written Exam is as Follows:-
- Exam Will be Objective Type.
- The Question paper will have three parts. Part I, Part II and Part III.
- The questions will be set at ITI level.
- Each Question will be of 01 Marks.
- It will be in English as well as in Tamil.
- The Time Duration of Examination Will be 02 hours.
- There Will be a Negative Marking of 1/3 Marks.
- Each Question will be of 01 Marks.
No. of Questions/ Marks
Exam Syllabus ,
Exam Syllabus for Examination is given below :-
SSLC Standard (Objective Type)
- Match the following words and Phrases given in Column A with their meanings in Column B.
- Choose the correct ‘Synonyms’ for the underlined word from the options given
- Choose the correct ‘Antonyms’ for the underlined word from the options given
- Select the correct word (Prefix and Suffix)
- Fill in the blanks with suitable Article
- Fill in the blanks with suitable Preposition
- Select the correct Question Tag
- Select the correct Tense
- Select the correct Voice
- Fill in the blanks (Infinitive, Gerund and Participle)
- Identify the sentence pattern of the following sentence (Subject,Verb and Object.) Blanks with correct ‘Homophones’
- Find out the Error (Articles, Prepositions, Noun, Verb, Adjective and Adverb)
- Select the correct sentence
- Find out the odd words (Verb, Noun, Adjective and Adverb)
- Select the correct plural forms
- Identify the sentence (Simple, Compound and Complex Sentence)
- Identify the correct Degree.
- Form a new word by blending the words.
- Form compound words (Eg: Noun+Verb and Gerund+Noun)
SSLC Standard (Objective Type)
APTITUDE & MENTAL ABILITY TESTS
Conversion of information to data collection, compilation and presentation of data tables, graphs, diagrams Analytical interpretation of data Simplification –Percentage Highest Common Factor (HCF) Lowest Common Multiple (LCM) Ratio and Proportion Simple interest Compound interest Time and Work Logical Reasoning –Puzzles Visual Reasoning Number Series.
FIELD ASSISTANT (ITI –Electrician/ Wireman)
- Basic Safety introduction –Personal protection –Elementary First Aid.
- Fundamental of electricity. Electron theory-free, Electron –Fundamental terms, definitions, units & effects of electric current.
- Properties of conductors, insulators and semi-conductors. Types of wires & cables standard wire gauge.
- Ohm’s Law, Simple Electrical Circuits and problems. Kirchoff’s Laws and applications, Wheatstone bridge principle.
- Routine care & maintenance of Batteries. Electric Wirings, IE rules, Types of wirings. Earthing.
- Wiring System –PVC, concealed system. Fuses, Relays, Miniature Circuit Breakers (MCB), ELCB, etc.
- Working principle of Transformer.Classification CT, PT Instrument. Type of Cooling for transformer, Protective Devices.
- Electrical Measuring Instruments-Types -Ammeter, Voltmeter, Multimeter, Wattmeter, PFMeter & Energy Meter.
- Induction Motor –Single phase, three phase working principle. construction, characteristics. Transformer Winding.
- Generation sources of energy, Types of fuels, Various ways of electrical power generation.
- Introduction of Single phase, three phase-3 wire system in transmission lines. Overhead Lines. Main components of overhead lines. Standard Conductor materials, line supports, insulators, types of insulators. Under Ground Cable –Construction of cables.
- Distribution of Power –Function and equipment used in Sub-Station. Classification of Distribution System. Circuit Breakers –Introduction & classification of Circuit Breakers. Lightning arrestors.
Final Words :
All the Candidates are Advised to be in touch with the Official Website to got the Information Regarding Exam Syllabus, Admit Card & Other Related Information. Also the Candidates Can Bookmark us ,www.examreel.com, by Pressing Ctrl+D.
Important Link Area for TANGEDCO Field Assistant Syllabus,
!!..Wish You All The Best..!!
Candidates can leave your comments in the comment box. Any query & Comment will be highly welcomed. Our Panel will try to solve your query. Keep Updating Yourself.
this is an unedited and auto-generated supporting article of the syndicated news feed are actualy credit for owners of origin centers. intended only to inform and update you about Sakari naukri , result , UPSC , Exam Jobs etc. for Provides real or authentic news. also Original content may not have been modified or edited by Rojgar samachar team members.