Territorial Army Notification 2021 TA Bharti
Territorial Army Bharti Rally 2021 TA Army Rally Bharti Recruitment 2021 Apply Online Notification Download Official Notification PDF All India Region Wise TA Army Rally 2021 Check Eligibility Criteria Territorial Army Officer 2021 TA Army Rally Bharti Schedule 2021 Territorial Army Latest Jobs Last Date How To Apply 2021 Rally Bharti Territorial Army 2021 Upcoming TA (Territorial Army) Bharti 2021
Territorial Army Bharti 2021
Latest Update on 20-July-2021: Indian Army has started the online application process for Territorial Army Officer Recruitment 2021… Candidates stay connected with us for all latest official updates…
Territorial Army Recruitment 2021:
Applications are invited from gainfully employed young civilians for the opportunity to don the uniform and serve the nation as Territorial Army Officer (Non-Departmental) motivated young civilians in a military environment without sacrificing their primary occupations. Based on the concept of Enabling to Serve. . You can serve the nation in two capacities – as a civilian and as a soldier. No other option allows you such a breadth of experiences.
|name of origin||Territorial Army|
|Post Name: Fitter||regional officer|
|Selection Process||Written exam
s s b
|Start date for submission of application||20.07.2021|
|Last date to apply online||19.08.2021 till 11.59 PM|
Age Range :-
Candidates age should be 18 to 42 years as on the last day of application filing i.e. 19th August 2021
educational qualification :-
Candidates should be graduate from any recognized university.
pay attention: Serving members of the Regular Army/Navy/Air Force/Police/GREF/Para Military and similar forces are not eligible.
Pay Scale (VIII CPC) :
|Post||Level||payment matrix||military service salary|
|lieutenant||level 10||56,100 – 1,77,500||15500/-|
|captain||level 10a||6,13,00 – 1,93,900||15500/-|
|Chief||level 11||6,94,00 – 2,07,200||15500/-|
|lieutenant colonel||level 12a||1,21,200 – 2,12400||15500/-|
|colonel||level 13||1,30,600 – 2,15,900||15500/-|
|brigadier||level 13a||1,39,600 – 2,17,600||15500/-|
fee details :-
Candidates are required to pay the fee Rupee. 200/- (Two hundred rupees only). Candidates should note that the examination fee can be paid only through the prescribed mode on the website. Payment of fee through any other mode is neither valid nor acceptable. Applications submitted without the prescribed fee/mode will be summarily rejected. Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances nor can the fee be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
how to apply :-
Candidates are required to apply online using the website www.jointerritorialarmy.gov.in. Brief instructions for filling the online application form (IAF (TA)-9 (Revised) Part-1) given on the website. The online application can be filled from 20 July 2021 to 19 August 2021 till 11.59 PM after which the link will be disabled.
Instruction for the candidate to fill the online application :-
- Applicants must ensure that while filling their application form, they are providing their valid and active e-mail ID as the concerned authorities may use electronic mode of communication while contacting them at various stages of the examination process.
- Candidates are strongly advised to apply online on time without waiting for the last date for submission of online applications.
- While filling the application form, the candidate must decide carefully about his/her choice for the center for the examination.
- Candidates should note that no request for change of center will be accepted.
- Candidates are advised to keep a copy of the print out of the online submitted filled form in their own interest.
Required Documents :-
Candidates who qualify in the written examination of Preliminary Interview Board are required to bring the following documents in original along with self-attested copies at the time of Preliminary Interview Board:
- Application Form IAF (TA)-9 (Revised) Part-II is to be downloaded from www.jointerritorialarmy.nic.in and to be written by hand.
- All educational qualification certificates (after matriculation).
- Latest physical fitness certificate from a registered MBBS doctor.
- Copy of Identity Proof (Voter ID/PAN Card/Passport/Driving License etc.) with photograph.
- Domicile/residential proof.
- Certificate for proof of age (Matriculation / Senior Secondary mark sheet and certificate for verification of date of birth).
- Service certificate by the candidates working in the Central Government / UT / State / Semi Government / Private Sector as per the format given below attested by the Head Office along with Pay Certificate and No Objection Certificate by the Department.
- Self-employed candidates are required to submit an affidavit on non-judicial stamp paper of minimum value duly attested by the nature of employment and annual income along with photocopies of PAN card and self-attested character certificate.
- Candidates whose names differ in the documents should submit an affidavit supported by a copy of the Gazette of India/State Gazette notification or a newspaper cutting showing the correct name.
- Latest income proof from the appropriate authority (ie Income Tax Revenue Department/Magistrate/Employer).
- Copy of PAN card.
- Aadhar card copy.
- Copy of latest Income Tax Return (ITR) filed.
- Railway employees are required to produce a No Objection Certificate attested by the Railway Board.
Selection Process :-
- Candidates whose application forms are found to be correct will be called for screening by the concerned Territorial Army Group Headquarters by Preliminary Interview Board (PIB) (Written Test followed by Interview followed by Written Test only).
- Successful candidates will have to undergo further testing at Services Selection Board (SSB) and Medical Board for final selection.
Important Dates for Territorial Army Bharti:
|application started||20 July 2021|
|Last date for submission of application||19 August 2021 till 11.59 pm|
|exam date||26 September 2021|