TNPSC Group 4 Syllabus 2022 Combined Civil Services Exam Pattern
TNPSC Group 4 Syllabus 2022
About TNPSC Group 4 Recruitment:
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has recently announced about the Recruitment of 7301 Posts of Village Administrative Officer, Junior Assistant (Non-Security), Junior Assistant (Security), Bill Collector Grade-I, Field Surveyor, Draftsman, Typist, Steno-Typist Grade –III. Many Candidates Filled there Online Application Form for these Posts. The Date for Submitting the Online Application form is 30/03/2022 to 28/04/2022. Here the Candidates can Check the Detailed Information about Recruitment from the Below Provided Link.
About Exam :
All the Candidates filled there Online Application form and Now they are waiting for there Exam. Soon the Exam will be Conducted on the Date 24/07/2022 FN. The Exam will be Written Type.
As with the Passing of time the Level of Examination is become tough to Crack so all the Candidates needs to do more hard work also to crack the exam for the help of our Candidates we are sharing the Latest and Prescribed Exam Pattern & Syllabus So Candidates can do their Preparation very well.
Exam Pattern :
The Exam Pattern will be as Follows :
- The Exam will be Written Objective Type.
- The Exam will be of 300 Marks.
- The Time Duration for the Exam will be 03 Hours.
|Subject||Maximum Marks||Minimum Qualifying Marks for selection (All Communities)|
(100 Questions/150 Marks)
General Studies (75 Questions) +
Aptitude and Mental Ability Test (25 Questions)
(100 Questions/150 Marks)
|Total = 200 Questions||300 Marks||90|
- The Part-B of the answer sheets will be evaluated only, if the candidate secures minimum qualifying marks of 40% (ie, 60 Marks) in Part-A.
- The questions in Part-A will be set in Tamil only. The questions in Part-B will be set both in Tamil and English.
Note : No information about the Negative Marking is Provided in the Advertisement so all the Candidates Must read the Instruction of Question Paper while gave the Exam.
Exam Syllabus of TNPSC Group 4 Posts:
The Exam Syllabus is as Provided Below:
- General Studies General Science, Current Events, Geography, History and Culture of India and Tamil Nadu, Indian Polity, Indian Economy, Indian National Movement, Aptitude & Mental Ability Tests.
- Aptitude Test – It will include the question of both verbal and non-verbal type. Question will be asked from analogies, similarities and differences, problem solving, relationship, arithmetical computation and other analytical functions, Venn diagrams, relationship concepts and Ability to observe and distinguish patterns etc.,
- General Tamil – Fundamental Knowledge of Tamil Language its uses, Vocabulary, Sentence Frame etc.
- General English – Grammar – Matching the Words, Antonyms and Synonyms, Prefix, Suffix, Fill in the Blanks Tense, Comprehension, Degree etc. Literature – Figure of Speech, Author and their Literary Works.
Candidates are advised to keep in touch the Official website of TSPSC and visit this page TNPSC Jr. Assistant Syllabus. Also the Candidates Can Bookmark (WWW.JOBRIYA.IN) us for regular updates regarding the Exam, Admit Card & Other Related Information.
Important Link Area of TNPSC Group 4 Syllabus:
Candidates can share their queries related to this Post in the below comment box. We will try to assist you at our best.
this is an unedited and auto-generated supporting article of the syndicated news feed are actualy credit for owners of origin centers. intended only to inform and update you about Sakari naukri , result , UPSC , Exam Jobs etc. for Provides real or authentic news. also Original content may not have been modified or edited by Rojgar samachar team members.