Tripura Board: 10th-12th exam date released, papers will start from these days

Tripura Board: 10th-12th exam date released, papers will start from these days

Tripura Board TBSE Class 10 & 12 Term II Exam: Tripura Board of Secondary Education (TBSE) class 10th and 12th examination dates have been released.

According to the official notice “Class 10th second exam will be held from 18th April and will continue till 6th May. Class 12th Term II exam will start from 2nd May to 1st June.”

Term I exam was of 50 marks with 40 theory and 10 marks for internal assessment for humanities students and 35 marks for theory and 15 marks for practical for science students.

Related news

This is the first time that the board exam will be conducted in two phases.

The TBSE chairman said, “The results of both classes 10 and 12 will be declared after the second session. We have taken the decision based on the new pattern adopted by the Central Board of Secondary Education due to the situation of the COVID-19 pandemic.”

He said that TBSE has already reduced 30 per cent of the total syllabus of both class 10th and 12th and the exam will be conducted on the basis of remaining 70 per cent syllabus.

—-*Disclaimer*—–

this is an unedited and auto-generated supporting article of the syndicated news feed are actualy credit for owners of origin centers. intended only to inform and update you about Sakari naukri , result , UPSC , Exam Jobs etc. for Provides real or authentic news. also Original content may not have been modified or edited by Rojgar samachar team members.

Leave a Comment