Tripura Board TBSE Class 10 and 12 Term II exams from April 18 and May 2

Tripura Board TBSE Class 10 and 12 Term II exams from April 18 and May 2

The Tripura Board of Secondary Education (TBSE) Class 10 and 12 Class II examinations will begin from April 18 and May 2.

Saha said, “Class 10 term II examination will be conducted from April 18 and will continue till May 6. The second class of class 12 will start from May 2 to June 1.

Around 28,000 students are expected to appear for class 12 and 43,180 students have registered to appear for class 10 exams.

The Term I exams of class 12 and 10 were conducted last year from December 15 and 16 respectively.

Term I exam was of 50 marks with 40 theory and 10 marks for internal assessment for humanities students and 35 marks for theory and 15 marks for practical for science students.

This is the first time that the board exam will be conducted in two phases.

The TBSE chairman said, “The results of both classes 10 and 12 will be declared after the second session. We have taken the decision based on the new pattern adopted by the Central Board of Secondary Education due to the situation of the COVID-19 pandemic.”

He said that TBSE has already reduced 30 per cent of the total syllabus of both class 10 and 12 and the exam will be conducted on the basis of remaining 70 per cent syllabus.

closed story

—-*Disclaimer*—–

this is an unedited and auto-generated supporting article of the syndicated news feed are actualy credit for owners of origin centers. intended only to inform and update you about Sakari naukri , result , UPSC , Exam Jobs etc. for Provides real or authentic news. also Original content may not have been modified or edited by Rojgar samachar team members.

Leave a Comment