UCEED CEED 2022 registration starts from today with late fee, know how to apply
UCEED CEED 2022 – PC : My Result Plus
The registration for UCEED CEED 2022 has started today, 12th November by the Indian Institute of Technology, IIT Bombay with late fee. Candidates willing to apply for UCEED CEED 2022 can register online by visiting the official website- uceed..iitb.ac.in or ceed.iitb.ac.in. The last day to register online with a late fee of INR 500 is 16 November 2021.
Candidates must note that this is the last chance to register for the entrance test. The institute will issue the admit card on 8th January 2022. Candidates will have to appear for the exam on 23 January 2022. Candidates who have passed 10+2 or appeared in 2022 can apply for UCEED 2022. Candidates with Graduation Degree/Diploma/Minimum 3 Years Post Graduation or GD Arts Diploma Program (10+5 Level) Passed can apply for CEED. Steps to Apply for UCEED CEED 2022
Candidates are required to follow the instructions given below in order to apply for the Entrance Test- UCEED 2022.
- Visit the official website uceed..iitb.ac.in or ceed.iitb.ac.in.
- On the homepage, click on the Registration tab and log in with the required credentials.
- Fill the application form with the required details and upload the required documents.
- Select the preferred exam center and proceed to pay the late fee.
- Submit all the details and download the confirmation page.
- Keep a hard copy of the same with you for further use.
UCEED Application Fee
- SC/ST/PWD/Women Candidates- INR 1750
- SAARC Countries – $350
- Candidates from non-SAARC countries – $450
- Other Category Candidates- INR 3500
CEED Application Fee
- Female Candidates- INR 1600
- SC/ ST/ PWD candidates- INR 1600
- All other candidates- INR 3200
UCEED CEED is held every year for admission to B.Des and M.Des courses in IITs. Candidates appearing for this admission should note that the exam will be conducted on 23rd January 2022 from 9 AM to 12 PM. Candidates are advised to keep visiting the official website regularly for more detailed information and updates.
this is an unedited and auto-generated supporting article of the syndicated news feed are actualy credit for owners of origin centers. intended only to inform and update you about Sakari naukri , result , UPSC , Exam Jobs etc. for Provides real or authentic news. also Original content may not have been modified or edited by Rojgar samachar team members.