UGC NET Admit Card 2021 will be issued in a day or two, check
UGC NET Admit Card 2021 – PC: My Result Plus
National Testing Agency, NTA is expected to release the UGC NET 2021 Admit Card in a day or two. Candidates who have registered themselves for this exam can visit the official website of UGC NET at ugcnet.nta.nic.in to get their admit card one time. The exam is to be held on November 20.
Candidates must go through the details mentioned in the admit card like exam date, shift, exam centre, exam day guidelines etc. The exam will be conducted in CBT mode for December 2020 and 21 June cycle. UGC NET 2021 will be conducted for a duration of 3 hours. The exam will be conducted for 2 papers. Paper-I will be of 50 marks and will have 100 questions. Similarly Paper 2 will have 100 questions and it will be of 200 marks. Candidates can go through the dos and don’ts on the day of the exam. UGC NET 2021: DOS
- Be prepared for the exam: Candidates are advised to give mock tests and solve previous years question papers. This will help the candidates to understand the type of questions asked in the exam.
- Prepare admit card for the day of exam: Candidates should print a copy of UGC NET Admit Card 2021 to appear in the exam. Admit card is a mandatory document on the day of examination.
- Report early in the exam hall: Candidates are suggested to reach the examination hall at least 1 hour before the commencement of the examination. This will help the candidate to stay safe from last minute hassles.
- Carry Identity Card: Candidates must carry a valid government authorized identity card to the examination hall. Identity Card can be Voter ID Card, Passport, Driving License, Aadhar Card etc.
- Fill the COVID-19 Declaration Form: Candidates have to fill the COVID-19 declaration form which should be submitted to the examination authorities. Candidates having COVID-19 symptoms will not be allowed to appear in the examination.
UGC NET 2021: What to do
- Don’t start preparing for a new subject late. Candidates are suggested not to start preparing for any exam subject on the last week of the exam or on the day of the exam. It is suggested to revise the topics already done for the candidates preparing for UGC NET 2021.
- Do not engage in any inappropriate behavior: Candidates are advised not to indulge in any kind of cheating or unfair activities during the examination. This can cause serious problems for them.
- Do not carry electronic gadgets: Candidates should not carry any electronic gadget like mobile phone, bluetooth or any other communication device in the examination hall. If found, the examination authority can cancel the candidature.
- Do not use social media while preparing: Candidates are advised not to use social media much. This may affect the preparation for the exam as the candidate will be busy on social media platforms most of the time.
- Do not eat junk food: Candidates are advised not to eat junk food. By doing so, candidates may fall ill which will not allow them to appear in the examination. Candidates are advised to eat only healthy foods.
Related Articles on admit card
this is an unedited and auto-generated supporting article of the syndicated news feed are actualy credit for owners of origin centers. intended only to inform and update you about Sakari naukri , result , UPSC , Exam Jobs etc. for Provides real or authentic news. also Original content may not have been modified or edited by Rojgar samachar team members.