UPSSSC Instructor Syllabus 2021 Exam Pattern (Advertisement 16(4)-Exam/2016)
UPSSSC Instructor Syllabus 2021
Recruitment Notice 20(07)-Exam/2015 and Recruitment Notice 16(4)-Exam/2016
Latest Update dated 12.11.2021: UPSSSC has released the detailed Syllabus of Instructor and ITI Instructor Posts. Candidates can check the detailed syllabus from below……
About UPSSSC Instructor Recruitment:
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) Applicants are invited for 293 vacant posts of Instructor and 559 posts of ITI Instructor. All the eligible candidates had applied for these vacant posts. Application submission process started from 28.11.2016 and conducted till 21.12.2016. Here candidates can check the detailed information about the recruitment.
Many interested and eligible candidates filled there application form and now they are waiting for their examination. Soon the exam will be conducted and the date will be announced separately on the official website.
Nowadays the level of competition has become very high so competitive exams become very difficult. Aspirants facing the serious problem of “What to prepare” and “How to prepare” to give their best in their exam. So, here we are providing the latest syllabus and exam pattern.
Selection Process :
The exam pattern of the written exam is as follows:-
- The written test will be of objective type multiple choice.
- a paper in which 100 questions total of 100 marks,
- The time duration of the test will be 02:00 hours (120 minutes).
- There will be negative marking of 1/4 marks.
|part One||subject knowledge||60|
The exam syllabus for the exam is given below:-
Part 1 – Employability Skills 60 Marks
(1) – English Literacy 05 Marks
- Full Stop
- Singular and Plural
- Change of Tense
(2)- Information Technology Literacy 20 Marks
- General knowledge of computer Names of hardware and devices, general knowledge of computer networks.
- Operating System- Operating system types, files and folders (create, copy move and delete). Use of Wahm Memory, Windows Tools and Features.
- M0S0Word – Creating, opening and closing documents, using shortcuts, creating, modifying and formatting text. Print the document.
- m 0 s 0 excel- General knowledge of Excel and its importance. Creating a simple worksheet. Adding, Average and other functions. Printing excel sheet.
- Web browser and search engine Introduction to World Wide Web, Useful Website, Web Browser and its uses, Online Fund Transfer through Search Engines, UPI Gateway.
- E-mail- Creating and using an email account. Using CC and BCC, adding, checking documents and composing emails.
- Mobile Application – Scanning QR / AR Codes, Using Wi-Fi.
(3)- Environment education 10 Number
- business risk- General Hazards Chemical, physical (electrical, thermal, illumination), mechanics and hazard prevention
- first aid- Taking care of the injured and sick in the workplace. Carrying first aid and fetching of a sick person.
- environmental issue- Introduction to environment, ecosystem and uncontrolled pollution factors and pollutants in solid, liquid and hazardous wastes. Protecting the environment- energy conservation, groundwater, global warming. Segregation and disposal of waste.
(4)-Labour Welfare Law – 20 Number
Guaranteed benefits of various laws like Factories Act, Apprenticeship Act, Employees State Insurance Act, Payment of Wages Act, Employees Provident Fund Act, The Worksmen Compensation Act, POSH. Explanation of Labor and Industrial Law
(5)- Quality Management – 05 Number
- Concept of Quality Management (QMS) & PDCA – Concept of Quality Management (QMS), PDCA Fishbone, 5S, 5D, KAIZEN.
- Concept of I0S0O0- Introduction to I0S0O0.
Part-2 General Knowledge, 40 Marks
(There will be 05 questions from each of the following sub-sections)
- Cultural Heritage of India (Art and Culture of India) and Indian National Movement
- Salient features of the Indian Constitution, Fundamental Rights and Duties, Parliamentary Working System, Judiciary, Panchayati Raj System.
- Subjects related to the development of Indian economy like Green Revolution, Five Year Plans, NITI Aayog, Agricultural Reforms etc.
- General science related subjects related to health and day to day activities like structure of human body and various schemes related to health, physics, chemistry related to very elementary level subjects
- Initial Arithmetic – Fractions and Decimals, Percentages, Simple Arithmetic Equations, Squares and Square Roots, Exponents and Powers, Averages
- General Hindi- Antonyms, Synonyms, One word for phrase, Equivalent synonyms, Idioms-Palecines, Common errors
- general awareness- India and Neighboring Countries, Countries of the World, Capital and Currency, World Organizations and their Headquarters, Sports, Awards and Winners, Famous Books and their Authors, Indian Research Organization
- Knowledge related to the region- Geographical, historical and cultural importance of Uttar Pradesh, tourist places of the state, various types of schemes being operated in the state.
All the candidates are advised to keep in touch with the official website to get the information regarding Exam Syllabus, Admit Card and other related information. Also candidates can bookmark us ,www.Sarkari Rojgar Samachar.com, By pressing Ctrl + D.
Important Link Areas for UPSSSC Instructor Syllabus:
Candidates can leave their comments in the comment box. Any questions and comments would be highly welcomed. Our panel will try to resolve your query. Keep updating yourself.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
The written test will be of objective type multiple choice.
a paper in which 100 questions total of 100 marks,
The time duration of the test will be 02:00 hours (120 minutes).
There will be negative marking of 1/4 marks.
02:00 hours (120 minutes).
There will be negative marking of 1/4 marks.
Each question will be of 01 mark.
this is an unedited and auto-generated supporting article of the syndicated news feed are actualy credit for owners of origin centers. intended only to inform and update you about Sakari naukri , result , UPSC , Exam Jobs etc. for Provides real or authentic news. also Original content may not have been modified or edited by Rojgar samachar team members.