UPTET/CTET Child Development and Pedagogy Practice Set 57 :
UPTET/CTET Child Development and Pedagogy Practice Set 57: The CTET exam has started and this exam is going to run till 13 January 2022. The candidates had worked very hard for the preparation of this exam and those who are yet to take the exam are doing their best to prepare for it. UPTET exam was to be held on 28 November but due to paper leak, the entire exam process had to be canceled midway, now its exam is to be conducted on 23 January 2022.
In such a situation, through this article, we will make you aware of 30 important questions of child development and pedagogy of the past years asked in the UPTET / CTET exam, by studying which you can strengthen your preparation even more.
UPTET/CTET Child Development and Pedagogy Practice Sets 57
Question: National Curriculum Framework-2005 has derived from its understanding.
- cognitive theory
Answer : 4
Question: Children in the class can be considered motivated if
- They ask the teacher questions to get clarification
- They come to school well dressed.
- they maintain discipline in the classroom
- they are all regular in attendance
Question: Which of the following is best suited for improving learning in children?
- Teacher should help children to interact with each other on real life situations
- Regular evaluation test should be conducted
- The teacher should explain the topic using different examples and pictures
- There should be all kinds of learning materials in the classroom
Question: Which of the following best describes the role of a teacher?
- Creating space for rest, where children learn through dialogue and inquiry.
- The most important role of the teacher in the classroom is to maintain discipline.
- A teacher should follow the prescribed text book.
- It is important to complete the syllabus on time as well as give enough time to revise
Question: Which of the following classes encourage enriched learning?
- Structured and planned learning classroom driven by text book material
- classroom with open activity corners and a variety of children’s literature on an open shelf that can be accessed at any time of the day
- Well organized classroom with wardrobe material where material is brought out for free play once a week
Answer : 3
Question: Which of the following best describes the role of text books in the classroom?
- They form the most essential learning resource in a resource-less context.
- They are one of the resources and reference materials available in the classroom
- They maintain uniformity in learning within a state or nation
- They provide guidance to teachers and parents regarding the course of study.
Question: How does discipline, which plays an important role in the learning environment, help?
- helping children to memorize their lessons
- Children to regulate and monitor their learning
- to remain silent
- giving instructions to teachers
Question: Which of the following statements about the role of heredity and environment is true?
- Environment plays an important role only in the language development of the child.
- Some aspects of development are influenced more by heredity and others by the environment.
- A child’s ability to learn and perform is determined entirely by the genes
- Good care and nutritious diet can remove any congenital disorder of the child,
Question: Which of the following statements cannot be said according to Piaget’s principle?
- children act on their environment
- Development takes place in qualitative stages
- Children build and use knowledge about their world
- learning comes from constant practice
Question: Which of the following options best describes progressive education?
- Project Method, Capacity Building, Ranking
- learning by doing, project method, collaborative learning
- Thematic Units, Regular Unit Tests, Ranking
- individual learning, ability grouping, labeling of students
Question: Which one of the following statements about progressive education – Education itself is life?
- life is a true teacher
- School education should be continued for as long as possible
- No need for schools, children can learn from their life experiences
- Education in schools should reflect the social and natural world
Answer : 4
Question: Which of the following can be considered as a contribution of Kohberg’s theory?
- their belief that children are moral philosophers
- His theory has supported an association between cognitive maturity and moral maturity.
- This theory has elaborate testing procedures
- It establishes a clear connection between moral reasoning and action.
Answer : 4
Question: Which of the following is not a limitation of pre-operative thought?
- tendency to focus
- development of symbolic thought
Question: Apart from …….., play plays an important role in the development of young children due to the following reasons.
- They acquire new skills and learn when to use them
- they gain mastery over their bodies
- it stimulates their senses
- it’s a pleasant way to spend time
Answer : 4
Question: Which of the following questions invites children to think critically?
- How can we solve this in different ways?
- Do you know the answer?
- What is the correct answer?
- Can you think of a similar situation?
Question: The area of adjacent development refers to
- the learning point when cooperation can be withdrawn
- the stage when maximum development is possible
- the developmental stage when the child takes full responsibility for learning
- a context in which children can do almost any task on their own with the right level of cooperation
Answer : 4
Q: A bisexual personality
- Adheres to the stereotypical gender roles prevalent in society
- refers to men with feminine traits
- is an adjustment of commonly held male and female qualities
- I have a habit of being assertive and arrogant
Answer : 3
Question: Children………. to assume gender roles through all others.
Question: Which of the following is not related to Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation?
- It is useful in marking children as slow spoiled or intelligent
- It is mandated by the Right to Education Act of India
- It is an integral part of the teaching-learning process
- It focuses on the child’s achievement in various education areas.
Question: Talent in children can be due to …….
- a disciplined routine
- an interaction between heredity and environment
- a resource-rich environment
- successful parents
Q: Children coming from socio-economically disadvantaged background need a classroom environment which
- Classifies children on the basis of their abilities
- teaches them good behavior
- Values and uses their cultural and linguistic knowledge
- discourages the use of their language so that they can learn the mainstream language
Answer : 3
Question: One of the criticisms of standardized tests is that
- They do not give a clear picture of the child’s potential
- They mainly represent mainstream culture and are therefore biased
- It is difficult to understand their language.
- Tests cannot be applied to large populations
Question: The principle of multiple intelligence states that
- IQ can be increased by effective teaching
- intelligence can be increased rapidly
- intelligence can be of many types
- Paper-pencil test is not helpful
Answer : 3
Question: Teachers can use both assessment and assessment of learning for learning
- Monitoring children’s progress and setting appropriate goals to fill their learning gaps
- Knowing the progress and achievement level of children
- Knowing the learning needs of the child and choosing a teaching strategy accordingly
- Assess the child’s performance at periodic intervals and certify his/her performance
Question: The intervention required for creative and gifted children in the classroom depends on
- on giving them the responsibility of teaching other children
- On the use of customized and inspiring guidance methods by the teacher
- giving them extra time
- on being affectionate towards them
Question: Which of the following is not an appropriate way to help susceptible children learn?
- often reprimanding them when they are restless
- breaking down a task into smaller, manageable sections
- Offering Alternative Methods of Learning
- Incorporating physical activity into their daily schedule
Q:Different thinking patterns identify children who
- are candidates
- are dyslexic
- are handicapped
- are creative
Answer : 4
Question: A three year old child tells that milk is produced by a machine at a milk booth. Which of the following provides the best explanation of the child’s understanding?
- The child’s family does not provide a stimulating environment for the child.
- child has very limited exposure to the world
- The child’s answer is based on his own experience of buying milk from a milk booth
- the child has never seen cows
Answer : 3
Question: Which of the following cannot describe the way a teacher solves problems for children in the classroom?
- asking questions with convergent answers
- discussing your thought processes about solving a particular problem
- being honest about making mistakes when solving something
- using terminology such as thinking, testing and different answers
Question: Which of the following is a momentum?
Answer : ??
What would be the correct answer to this question? Do give us your answer in the comment section.
Hope you liked this practice set, for every information related to government exams, do bookmark the government alert.
this is an unedited and auto-generated supporting article of the syndicated news feed are actualy credit for owners of origin centers. intended only to inform and update you about Sakari naukri , result , UPSC , Exam Jobs etc. for Provides real or authentic news. also Original content may not have been modified or edited by Rojgar samachar team members.