Uttarakhand Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022 : UKPSC Junior Assistant Bharti
Uttarakhand Junior Assistant Bharti 2022 – Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) under Group ‘C’ Uttarakhand Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022 Official release has been issued for. UKPSC for Junior Assistant Post government recruitment Online applications are invited from eligible Indian candidates for.
UKPSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022 Under this, online applications are invited from eligible candidates for appointment to 445 posts. Interested and eligible participants can complete the application process by 20 December 2022 by visiting the official website www.psc.uk.gov.in.
On the official website of Uttarakhand Public Service Commission UKPSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022 The application process for online UKPSC Recruitment 2022 has been started from 30 November 2022.
Uttarakhand Junior Assistant Vacancy 2022 Important information related to such as number of posts, application fee, how to apply, educational qualification, selection process, date of application, etc. is given below. other government employment For details visit our official website Skrojgar.com.
Uttarakhand Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022 Highlights:
|UKPSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022|
|Department Name||Uttarakhand Public Service Commission|
|advertisement number||A-5/E-3/DR/Junior Assistant /2022-23|
|job type||uttarakhand government job|
|job location||in the state of Uttarakhand|
Brief Description of UKPSC Junior Assistant Vacancy 2022 :-
|designation||vacant position||pay scale|
|Junior Assistant||445||Rupee. 29200 – 92300/- (Level-5)|
Uttarakhand Junior Assistant Vacancy 2022:
Educational Qualification for UKPSC Junior Assistant Post ,
- The candidate must have passed Intermediate or its equivalent from any recognized university or institute. For other Educational Qualification see official advertisement.
- The candidate should have a speed of 25 words per minute in Hindi typewriting and 4000 key-depressions per hour in English typewriting and a pure speed of more than 8000 key-depressions for data entry in computer.
- For detailed information read official advertisement.
Age Range : The minimum age for UKPSC Junior Assistant posts has been fixed at 18 years and maximum 42 years. Age relaxation will be given according to the reserved category. Age calculation will be as per 01 July 2022.
Application fee : Pay the Examination Fee Through Online / Offline Mode Only to Apply. Fee details for applying –
- For All Other Categories Candidates: Rs. 176.55 /-
- For SC/ ST Candidates: Rs. 86.55/-
- For Physically Challenged Candidates: Rs. 26.55 /-
Selection Process : Selection for the posts of Uttarakhand Assistant Accountant will be done on the basis of written test, typing test.
How to Apply for Uttarakhand Assistant Accountant Jobs?:
Interested candidates can apply from 30 November 2022 to 20 December 2022 by visiting the official website of Uttarakhand Public Service Commission www.psc.uk.gov.in. Follow the steps below to apply –
- First of all go to the official website of Uttarakhand Public Service Commission www.psc.uk.gov.in.
- Click on Apply Now and register.
- Fill the information given in the registration form correctly and upload your photo and signature.
- After submitting the application form, there will be no modification in it, so fill the data carefully.
- Take the final printout out safely which will help in future recruitment related activities.
|UKPSC Junior Assistant Vacancy 2022 – Important Dates|
|Application start date||from 30 November 2022|
|Last date of application||By 20 December 2022|
Uttarakhand Kanist Sahayak Jobs 2022 Online Form:
Important Guidelines: All the candidates are requested that before applying for this Uttarakhand Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022, must read the above mentioned official notification for information about important facts like educational qualification, age limit, application fee etc.
Submission : I request all users and readers to share information related to job, exam date, admit card etc. through Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter and other social media as much as possible. So that any person eligible for a job can get information about government job and it is easy to get employment.